Crafty Catz Challenge - Use Favourite Colour Combo

It's time for our new challenge over at Crafty Catz, and this week we are anything goes with the option of using your favourite colour combo. The Paper Shelter are sponsoring us this week and I have used the beautiful Tulips digi stamp to create this card. We are also running our GDT call for next month.




I have chosen to use pink tones as these are my go to colours - I love girly cards! I coloured with Spectrum Noir Colourblend pencils. The dies used are Hunkydory Moonstone butterfly and flower dies, Sue Wilson olive branches and Sara Signature Collection Shabby Chic doily.




I will be entering this one into the following challenges:
A Bit More Time To Craft #65 anything goes
Artistic Inspirations #197 anything goes
Creatalicious #136 anything goes with optional friends/friendship
Creative Moments #140 anything goes
PIP #1814 anything goes
Crafting From The Heart #201 anything goes

Comments

  1. Lilly your colouring of this image is stunning and love your colour combo have a great week hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured and presented! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creatalicious. hugs Jackie DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils