Thank You

Today I'm sharing quite a different style of card to the usual as this one has some hand-sewing on it. It was great fun to make!




I started with the hand-sewing element. I used metallic silver thread to create the design, which basically involves passing the needle between a set number of holes each time you create a stitch. The finished effect reminds me a bit of spirograph! I layered the purple stitched panel onto silver, then green and then onto my white 6x6 inch card blank. I embellished the design using die cut and inked flowers and leaves. A sentiment with a silver drop shadow tied the whole design together. I finished the card off with silver glitter glue and some gems.


I will be entering this one into the following challenges:
Creatalicious #127 anything goes with optional thanks http://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/challenge-127-anything-goes-with.html
Mari Ko Creations #2 thankful hearts https://marikochallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/challenge-2-thankful-hearts.html
Glitter 'N' Sparkle #266 thanks/thanksgiving http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/challenge-266.html

Comments

  1. Good morning! I am trying to get in touch with you about your application to the Mari Ko Creations DT, please e-mail me at marikocreations@gmail.com Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Thank so much for sharing with us at Creatalicious. Good luck and do come back. Jackie DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Gorgeous! Love all the hand sewing - great look. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card! The embroidery is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils