Let's Go Fly A Kite

For this card I have used silhouette stamps for the first time! I must admit, I was a bit apprehensive as I'm so used to colouring in my stamped images, but I actually had so much fun working with these stamps to create this card.




The stamps I have used are the For The Love Of Stamps Let's Go Fly a Kite stamp set. The background was created using Distress Inks (dusty concord, weathered wood and peacock feathers) and I splattered some water over the top. I have stamped using black Versafine for a really clear and crisp image. The cardstock used is For The Love Of Stamps white ink me! card and For The Love Of Stamps midnight black superior stamping card for the mat. The finished size is 5"x5".


I would like to enter this one into the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create #209 anything goes with optional twist of mainly blue
Crafting From The Heart #205 anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1818 anything goes

Comments

  1. You did a great job with your silhouette stamps. Stunning! Thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Thanks for sharing this week at the PIP Challenge this week! kReN@ http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils